R1799 Dell PowerConnect 6024 24 Port Enterprise Class Layer 3 Gigabit Ethernet Switch.
- The Powerconnect 6024 is a rack-dense, fixed-port Gigabit Ethernet Layer 3 switch that delivers wire-speed switching performance.
- Offering 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports in a 1U form factor, the PowerConnect 6024 has a total switching capacity of 48Gbps and a maximum forwarding rate of 35.6 Mpps.
- The PowerConnect 6024 has 24 copper Gigabit Ethernet ports and 8 combo fiber SFP slots.
- The SFP transceiver slots can be used interchangeably with the copper ports to yield exactly 24 usable ports of Gigabit Ethernet.
- Optional 1000 Base-SX transceiver modules support transmission distances up to 550m, while optional 1000 Base-LX transceiver modules support transmission distances up to 10km.
- Both distances are based on fiber type.
- The PowerConnect 6000 Series switches support a variety of advanced industry standards-based routing and switching features, allowing an administrator to optimize traffic flow in the network:
- Routing Information Protocol (RIP), Open Shortest Path First (OSPF), and Virtual Redundant Routing Protocol (VRRP) are supported, along with IP Multicast (IGMP) and Distance Vector Multicast Routing Protocol (DVMRP).
- The PowerConnect 6024 can support up to 4063 VLANs, the addition of which enables limitation of broadcast domains in order to increase network security.
- GVRP (GARP VLAN Registration Protocol) provides for dynamic port-based VLAN configuration as per IEEE 802.1Q and helps reduce administrative tasks associated with static VLANs.
- Other advanced features include port mirroring, and static and dynamic link aggregation (LACP).
- The PowerConnect 6024 and 6024F switches support a number of management interfaces, including an easy-to-use embedded Web interface as well as an industry-standard CLI, which allows network administrators to utilize existing switch configuration skills.
- Out-of-Band management access is enabled via a dedicated Fast Ethernet port or a serial RS-232 connection. The switches can be managed via Dell OpenManage IT Assistant and Dell OpenManage Network Manager, as well as third party SNMP-based management console applications.
The PowerConnect 6024 a supports a comprehensive Management Information Base (MIB) and four RMON groups (history, statistics, alarms and events).
Mounting Brackets NOT Included. | Power Cord Included.
Technician Tested, Used.
1 year Velocity Tech Solutions Warranty. *
Available for same day shipment.