Dell 2827M iDRAC 7 Enterprise Remote Access Module
- Virtual Console and Media with collaboration
- Dedicated 1Gbps NIC Port
- PK and Two Factor Authentication
- Directory Services support
- Part replacement
- Remote System Log
- Crash video playback
- Boot capture
- Millisecond power capping and platform power monitoring
- Integrated SD slot for 8GB or 16GB vFlash media card (sold separately)
- Virtual flash partitions
- All the features of iDRAC Express and Basic Management
This card only supplies the dedicated port for iDRAC Enterprise, iDRAC Enterprise licensing will still be required to utilize it.
Server Compatibility: PowerEdge T320, T420, T620, R320, R420, R520, R620, R720, R720xd, and R820
Available for same day shipment.
Pulled from off-lease servers. Tested & certified by professional technicians.
Not sure if this is the part you need? We are here to help! Our team of experts is standing by 24/7 ready to answer any questions you might have.
We ship on an emergency basis and answer the phone 24 x 7 x 365. If this is an emergency during non-business hours call us at 651-242-9390. During business hours (7AM to 6PM CST) call us at 888-784-2088. * Not Applicable to International Shipments.
- Part #:
- Product Type:
- Remote Management Adapter
- Card Type:
- iDRAC 7
- License Category:
- Interface Type:
- iDRAC Dedicated Port Card
- 1 Year Warranty
Remote Access Card