An exceptionally flexible and scalable, two-socket 2U rack server that delivers high-performance processing and a broad range of workload-optimized local storage possibilities, including hybrid tiering.
Designed with an incredible range of configurability, the PowerEdge R730xd meets the needs of many different workloads with the latest Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v3 & v4 product family, 24 DIMMs of high-performance DDR4 memory and a broad range of local storage options.
Discover greater versatility
Unlike previous PowerEdge servers, the R730xd can be tailored for application performance by mixing high-speed 1.8" SSDs and lowcost, high-capacity 3.5" hard drives in a single hybrid chassis, enabling accelerated data access through in-server storage tiering.
- In its 16-drive, dual-PERC configuration, the R730xd can be an excellent database server delivering more than one million IOPS performance.
- Combine 26 drives with 24 DIMMs of memory and six PCI Express® (PCIe) expansion slots to provide a resource-rich virtualization environment.
- With up to four ultra-fast, ultra-low latency Express Flash NVMe PCIe SSDs, the R730xd can boost performance on critical workloads and share the cache with other server.
- In its low-cost 16 x 3.5" drive configuration with up to 128TB capacity, the R730xd is an excellent Microsoft® SharePoint® and Exchange® server for unified communications and collaboration (UC&C) and delivers the scale-out storage efficiency demanded by today’s XaaS providers, Hadoop/big data users and co-location hosting.
- Product Line:
- PowerEdge R730
- 2U Rackmount Server
- Recertified to Dell specifications by certified technicians
- 1 Year*