The IP Phone 7811 delivers simple, highly secure, and cost-effective VoIP communications for small to large businesses. It is ideal for occasional-to-light communications needs, such as in lobbies, cafeterias, and conference centers. Cisco on-premises, hosted, Webex Calling, and third-party call control* offer flexible deployment options.
The Cisco IP Phone 7811 includes the following key features:
Exceptional User Experience
- High-resolution, graphical grayscale display for easier viewing
- Dedicated fixed keys** for increased efficiency
- A built-in speakerphone for hands-free communications
- Wideband for enhanced audio, supported with an optional wideband handset
Simple, Cost-Effective Administration
This phone is easy to deploy and manage, with features such as:
- Flexible deployment options include Cisco on-premises, hosted, and Webex Calling.
- Cisco Expressway, which enables remote workers to enjoy single sign-on access without a VPN client
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 1 and Cisco EnergyWise to help reduce energy costs
- Integrated IEEE 10/100 switch to reduce installation costs